New Pasternack´s family of low phase noise amplifiers are commonly used to help optimize the sensitivity and dynamic range of higher performing test, radar, and communication receiver designs where performance is dependent on how effectively the smallest and largest signal levels can be processed.
Additionally, for systems that require amplification of weaker signals close to the noise floor, the low phase noise performance of these amplifiers can help reduce unwanted noise and distortion that can inhibit the quality of the transmitted signal. Typical applications for these low phase noise amplifiers include electronic warfare, microwave radio, VSAT, radar, space systems, test Instrumentation and telecom infrastructure.
• Broadband Frequencies from 1.5 GHz to 18 GHz
• Typical Phase Noise @ 10 KHz Offset as low as -180 dBc/Hz
• Gain Levels from 9 dB to 14 dB
• Highly Linear GaAs MMIC Technology
• Output IP3 Linearity up to +34 dBm
• Psat levels up to +25 dBm
• Input/Output ports are internally matched to 50 Ohms and are DC Blocked
• Hermetically Sealed Packages support Field Replaceable SMA Connectors
• Models are MIL-Spec Compliant
Pasternack´s new Low Phase Noise Amplifiers are in-stock and available to ship today.
For detailed information on these products, please contact Vermont Rep.