In suboptimal environmental conditions, factors such as vibration, shock, and physical contact can dislodge standard friction-fit connectors, causing system downtime and lost productivity.
To address these environments, Pasternack has just released a new series of Electromechancial Switches with D-Sub Connectors.
The D-Sub connectors on these switches provide a solder-less press fit, reliable I/O connection that can be permanently locked down with a mating multi-socket D-Sub connector and will not come loose or break off during handling or environmental exposure to shock and vibration.
• 44 Switch models & Configurations cover broad frequency bandwidths from DC to 26.5 GHz
• SPDT, Multi-Throw, and Transfer Designs are highly reliable and rated up to 5M lifecycles
• Power handling capability up to 600 watts CW (@ 1 MHz)
• Exceptional performance includes 0.15 dB insertion loss and 90 dB Isolation levels
• Models available with Latching or Failsafe Actuators and TTL logic
• Compact package outlines available with SMA or N-Type connectors
• All models are RoHS and REACH Compliant and guaranteed to meet MIL-STD-202 Environmental Test Conditions for Shock and Vibration
These new Electromechancial Switches with D-Sub Connectors are in-stock and available for same day shipping.