For communications and test applications, relay controlled programmable attenuators must exhibit accurate and stable performance with very low harmonic distortion (IMD) for optimal system performance.
Pasternack has just released a series of relay controlled programmable attenuators that are designed to address signal conditioning and level control, matching impedances of sources and loads, and measuring the gain or loss of two-port devices.
– Broad RF Frequency Coverage from DC to 2000 MHz
– Attenuation Ranges from 0 to 127 dB
– Precise Attenuation Steps ranging from 0.25 dB to 64 dB
– Low Insertion Loss ranges from 0.8 dB to 3.5 dB
– 50 and 75 ohm designs
– Operational Temperature range -20Â°C to +85Â°C
– Rugged Coaxial Packages with RoHS Compliant Assemblies
These new relay controlled programmable attenuators are in stock and available for same day shipping.